Invitation TO BID construction
Invitation TO BID
Bid Reference No. 006/2011
To: CONTRACTORS OF CATEGORY GC/BC 6 AND ABOVE WITH VALID LICENSE FOR THE CURRENT YEAR.
1. The FDRE House of Federation has funds within the Employer’s budget to be used for the procurement of renovation work construction works At Addis Ababa
2. The EFDRE House of Federation invites sealed bids from eligible bidders CATEGORY GC/BC 6 and above
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
4.Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from House of Federation and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:30am.to 17:30pm.
5. Interested eligible bidders on submission of a WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION REGISTRATION CERTFICATE, TRADE LICENCE & BID PARITCIPATION SUPPORTING LETTER at the address below at 7(b), And upon payment of non refundable Fee of birr 100.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below 7(c) on or before 10:00 AM. The bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 25,000.00(Twenty five thousand) payable on first demand address to the employer. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’/representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d).
7. a) Documents can be inspected at: FDRE House of Federation, Procurement team section, Office No 1.08 Telephone No. 011-1-24-23-24/011-1-24-12-04
b) Documents can be purchased at FDRE House of Federation, Procurement team section, Office No 1.08 Telephone No. 011-1-24-23-24/011-1-24-12-04
c) Bids must be delivered to FDRE House of Federation, Procurement team section, Office No 1.08 before February, 7/2019 G.C on 10:00AM
d) Address of Bid Opening is FDRE House of Federation, Procurement team section, Office No 1.08 at February, 7/2019 G.C on 10:30AM
e) The bidder shall seal the Original, Bid security and all copies of the bid in five inner Envelops i.e. (Technical proposal, Financial Offer and Bid security) and one outer Envelope, duly marking the inner envelopes as "ORIGINAL" and "COPIES" both for the "The Technical proposal" and "Financial Offer." Copy of documents should be photo Copy of the original bid document. Signed & sealed Standard Bidding Document (SBD) must be returned with Technical proposal. Failure to do will result automatic rejection from the tender.
f) The employer has the right to reject any or all bids.
g) Partial rebate, like fixed sum and rebate on some items is not acceptable.
HOUSE OF FEDERATION:-www.hofethiopia.gov.et